|Page (1) of 1 - 04/21/17||email article||print page|
TRIBECA, N.Y., April 21, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- fishbat, a leading Internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness, shares five ways infrared testing companies can use LinkedIn to grow their business.
LinkedIn is a powerhouse for B2B marketing and industry outreach. The platform attracts highly engaged participants, generates to highly qualified leads, and helps businesses and individuals to develop a voice in the industry. B2B service companies, such as electrical inspection testing companies, can greatly benefit from the platform. Internet marketing agency, fishbat, shares five ways infrared testing companies, like PDS Heat-Seeker, can use LinkedIn to grow their business.
- Get in touch directly with decision makers. Electrical inspection testing companies, or any service-centric business, can connect with company decision makers directly on LinkedIn, making outreach on this platform highly productive. Chat groups, publishing industry-specific content regularly, such as posting articles on the benefits and process of electrical infrared testing services, and third-party recommendations, make service companies visible on the platform and provides a clear path to connecting with the final decision makers to grow the business.
- Use LinkedIn chat groups to develop industry authority and relationships. Industry chat groups are a great way to expand marketing reach, develop industry authority, establish connections with industry leaders and influencers, and increase brand recognition. Group participation also helps to make individuals and businesses more visible online.
- Utilize the platform's vast sea of leads. LinkedIn's users are engaged and easy qualified by industry, role, interests and more. The platform's functionality and features, as well as its analytic capabilities, help to target qualified leads in a way that exceeds the capabilities of other lead generation vehicles. LinkedIn also makes it easy to connect with these leads, both directly as well as through their third-party introductions feature. Being active on the platform puts businesses in front of a large and interested audience to attract leads organically to the business in addition to the leads that the business is going after.
- Leverage recommendations to establish social proof. Obtaining recommendations to help establish a positive reputation in the industry has been made very easy through LinkedIn's recommendation features. With both easy to select pre-populated categories to choose as a recommendation, as well as personally written recommendations, LinkedIn helps users to amass many recommendations from a variety of business relationships to develop social proof and establish a reputation of industry authority. This will help to attract new clients, connect with industry influencers, and lend authority to the business. Recommendations from businesses who have obtained infrared testing services will help to create awareness, establish need, and boost reputation.
- Recruit top talent. A business is only as good as its people. LinkedIn is a tremendous source for finding and recruiting top talent. LinkedIn provides a snapshot of potential recruits with information on their past work, their strengths, and recommendations from those who have worked with them. LinkedIn makes connecting with those prospects easy through both regular connections as well as through third-party connections.
NY Internet marketing agency fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses, including electrical inspection testing companies, with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved