|Page (1) of 1 - 01/11/18||email article||print page|
By Jack Matt
Florida, January 11, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Food Safety Testing Market by Contaminant (Pathogen, GMO, Toxin, Pesticide), Technology (Traditional & Rapid), Food Type (Meat & Poultry, Dairy, Fruit & Vegetable, Convenience Food) & Region – Global Trends & Forecast to 2020”
Food safety is a technique in which management, preparation and storage of food in different way to protect and prevent food borne. Food safety is handling, store and prepares food to avoid infectivity and provide nutrients to food for us to have a healthy diet. Unsafe food and water have been exposed to dirt and germs which can cause infection and diseases. Disease can transmit among people through food and microorganism can originate food poisoning, to avoid this different food safety principles are available. Storage of different food at suitable temperature and use secure raw material and water. Managing of microbiological food safety is mainly based on high-quality plan of procedures, foods and actions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/food-safety-testing-market
The food safety testing market is anticipated to surpass USD 16 billion in the forecast period. The market is expected to show a healthy growth at a CAGR of 7.5%. Asia Pacific is a leading market with highest growth rate globally. Increasing demand of food safety is a boosting the food safety market in Asia Pacific regions. China is at the top in terms of rapid growth in APAC.
The major driving factors of food safety testing market are as follows:
o Rising in outbreak of food borne infections
o Execution of several food safety policies
o Food safety globalization
o Availability of superior fast technology
o Media pressure on customer alertness for food safety
The restraints factors of food safety testing market are as follows:
o Lacking in food control infrastructure
o Lack of resources in many countries
o Missing alertness on food safety policies among food companies
The food safety testing market is segmented on the lines of its technology, contaminant and application. The food safety testing market is segmented on the lines of its technology like traditional technology and rapid technology. Under contaminant segmentation it covered pathogens, pesticides, GMOs, toxins, residues and allergens. The food safety testing market is segmented on the lines of its application like meat, poultry, dairy, processed foods, fruits, vegetables and grains.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for food safety testing and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for food safety testing.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Key players profiled in the report include:
- SGS S.A.
- Intertek Group Plc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- DNV GL
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Lloyd’s Assurance Ltd.
- Silliker Inc.
- Ifp Institut Für Produktqualität GmbH
- Romer Labs Inc.
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/food-safety-testing-market
The Food safety testing Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Segment Analysis
By Contaminant Analysis
- Others (residues, allergens)
By Application Analysis
- Meat & poultry
- Processed foods
- Fruits & vegetables
- Others (includes grains)
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned food safety testing industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of food safety testing industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States