|Page (1) of 1 - 05/04/12||email article||print page|
SAN DIEGO, May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Want to connect with your friends, meet new people, and find the next cool hangout this Cinco de Mayo- Cricket Communications, a leading provider of innovative and value-driven wireless services, plus mobile music downloads, highlights 5 Android apps that will help you do just that. These apps show Android mobile app users where to find Cinco de Mayo related festivities, how to share information about their favorite locations, menus and authentic lifestyle places.-?
Cricket's Cinco de Mayo App Guide:
- Voxer is a fast and easy way to connect with your friends by turning your mobile phone into a Walkie Talkie. Using this app allows you to send audio, text, photos, and location messages to a friend or group of friends. Download Voxer for free online at Google play.
- 'YaSabe' means 'now you know' in Spanish. This location-aware bilingual search and browse application for Android phones is designed especially for Hispanics living in the United States and its geo-location services will make you aware of what's nearby. You can change the radius to see what's nearby within 10 miles, 5 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile and its also fantastic for discovering authentic Hispanic restaurants and businesses. Download the free 'YaSabe' app online at Google play.
- WHERE helps you find nearby places and offers in any location. With just a few taps you can discover nearby restaurants, local offers, and share your favorite places with friends. Download WHERE at Google play for free.
- Foursquare is an easy way to explore the world around you. Share your favorite places with friends, discover what's nearby, and save money at the restaurants you love. Download Foursquare for free at Google play.
- Party Light is a fun app for those who love being the center of attention. It turns your phone in to a multicolor strobe light! Party Light makes use of your phone's internal accelerometer and microphone to pulse and mix various light effects based on sound and movement! Download Party Light for free online at Google play.
Cricket's Android Mobile Lineup:
- ZTE Score is an affordable Android smartphone that includes features like Wi-Fi capability, XT9 Trace for easy text entry, and is pre-bundled with Muve Music.
- Huawei Ascend II comes packed with a 3.5" HVGA touch-screen, Wi-Fi capability, 600MHz processor and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. This smartphone delivers 3G Real Web Browsing, Muve Music is preloaded and there is extra card space for MP3 music.
- Samsung Vitality's fast 800 MHz processor, 3.5" HVGA touch-screen and easy access to social networks is designed for an interactive experience. Samsung Vitality is loaded with a 3.2MP camera/camcorder, Wi-Fi capability, 3G Real Web Browsing, and Muve Music.
- Huawei Mercury offers a massive 4" display and is powered by an ultrafast 1.4 GHz processor. Added features like the 8.0MP rear camera, VGA front camera and an Android 2.3 OS, named by PC Magazine as the best pre-paid smartphone in America, and is now bundled with Muve Music.
Cricket is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts serving more than 6 million customers. Cricket offers wireless voice and mobile data services over the latest, high-quality, all-digital 4G (LTE) and 3G CDMA wireless networks. In 2011, Cricket launched its award-winning Muve Music product, the first music service designed for a wireless phone that now has approximately 600,000 customers. Cricket's innovative products and services are available at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com. For more information about Cricket, please visit www.mycricket.com.
SOURCE Cricket Communications
Copyright 2010 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved